Joy and Movement
Sunday 10:00-10:45 --- Dance JAM --- (Ages 4-6)
Sunday 11:00- 11:45 --- Ballet/Jazz/Tap Combo --- (Ages 4-9)
Sunday 12:00-12:45 --- Dance JAM --- (Ages 7 - 9)
Sunday 1:00-1:45 --- Dance JAM --- (Ages 10+)
Sunday 2:00-2:45 --- Jazz --- (Ages 10+)
All Tuition is paid monthly
Our season runs from beginning of September through June.
We have open enrollment meaning you may sign up or withdraw at any point in the year with no penalty. (written notice is required for withdrawal)
There is a non refundable $25 registration fee per family due at the time of your registration.
Monthly payments are the same amount each month regardless of how many classes are taken within that month. We do not prorate for holidays, or missed classes. You may make up a missed class by attending another class on our schedule at any time.
We finish our season with an optional dance recital in June.
Additional recital fees will include a costume fee ($55-$75) and recital tickets ($18 per person)
All New Families are welcome to 1 FREE TRIAL CLASS!! Contact our office to schedule one.
What is a Dance JAM Class?
1. Arrival and adjustment time, greeting Big Buddies and joining our circle.
2. Circle opening dance. Each age group will enjoy an age-appropriate warm-up and movement dance that will allow us to warm-up our bodies, stretch, and also acclimate ourselves to the space and our fellow dancers. Dancing in a circle also allows every child to feel welcomed and included.
3. Creative movement and structured improvisation in the center. This is an opportunity to explore the full space, as well as explore all the possibilities within our own bodies. This is also a great chance for children to enjoy some free dancing and bonding with their Big Buddies.
4. Across the floor. This allows children to dance one, two or three at a time, learning, practicing and perfecting movements that travel. This also helps children increase spatial and body awareness.
5. Skills in the Center. Dancers will work on a variety of dance skills facing the mirror, allowing them to practice movement alongside their Big Buddies and the other children.
6. Closing Circle. Each dancer will come back to the circle as we say goodbye. Each child will have the opportunity to share a word and/or a movement with their classmates about how they are feeling. Then, the group will enjoy one last movement together before we leave for the week.